All 1 entries tagged Me
January 19, 2006
I know i generally use my blog for promotion but i had to put this is as i found it hilarious! I particularly like point 7!
- Devoid of her cells and proteins, Bex has the same chemical makeup as sea water.
- Bex once lost a Dolly Parton lookalike contest.
- On stone temples in southern India, there are more than 30 million carved images of Bex!
- Bex is often used in place of milk in food photography, because milk goes soggy more quickly than Bex!
- The number one cause of blindness in the United States is Bex.
- Bex can run sixty-five kilometres an hour - that's really fast!
- Over 2000 people have now climbed Bex, with roughly ten percent dying on the way down.
- If the Sun were the size of a beach ball then Jupiter would be the size of a golf ball and Bex would be as small as a pea.
- The state nickname of Iowa is 'The Bex state'.
- The fingerprints of Bex are virtually indistinguishable from those of humans, so much so that they could be confused at a crime scene.
I will blog abou the opening night of wild party tomorrow, when i am less tired and more sober…......btw it ROCKED!!!!!!!