All entries for Thursday 19 January 2006
January 19, 2006
Writing about web page http://www.wild-party.co.uk
Well….the first night is done and if I do say so myself it was AWESOME!! Everything went really well and and audience seemed to really enjoy it. I got some really nice feedback after the show. We all came out on a big high, everyone beaming from the excitement… and the good news is that we get to do it 3 more times! Drinks in the bar followed by curry in Leam made for a late night, and a tired Bex this morning…..but its production week, and I love it!
I also want to say thankyou for everyone who came to watch last night. The audience was much fuller than we expected it to be and you were great (apologies to the guy who I made jump!). If you havent seen it yet, remember you only have 3 more days. Dont let it be one of those things where you say 'Oh, yeah, I wish I had seen that…'
THE WILD PARTY
Warwick Arts Centre, Main Theatre
7.30pm, Tickets £8 (£6)
I know i generally use my blog for promotion but i had to put this is as i found it hilarious! I particularly like point 7!
- Devoid of her cells and proteins, Bex has the same chemical makeup as sea water.
- Bex once lost a Dolly Parton lookalike contest.
- On stone temples in southern India, there are more than 30 million carved images of Bex!
- Bex is often used in place of milk in food photography, because milk goes soggy more quickly than Bex!
- The number one cause of blindness in the United States is Bex.
- Bex can run sixty-five kilometres an hour - that's really fast!
- Over 2000 people have now climbed Bex, with roughly ten percent dying on the way down.
- If the Sun were the size of a beach ball then Jupiter would be the size of a golf ball and Bex would be as small as a pea.
- The state nickname of Iowa is 'The Bex state'.
- The fingerprints of Bex are virtually indistinguishable from those of humans, so much so that they could be confused at a crime scene.
I will blog abou the opening night of wild party tomorrow, when i am less tired and more sober…......btw it ROCKED!!!!!!!