All 1 entries tagged Evaluation Framework
No other Warwick Blogs use the tag Evaluation Framework on entries | View entries tagged Evaluation Framework at Technorati | There are no images tagged Evaluation Framework on this blog
February 11, 2008
Here’s my list. It’s not intended to be exclusively complete, but rather to give a basic framework.
- Create, promote and review many diverse opportunities and resources.
- Reduce the burden of admin and bureaucracy.
- Enable and encourage enterprise.
- Provide space, tools and resources for creativity.
- Support managed risk taking.
- Support deep-learning and specialisation, within an understanding of wider contexts and connections.
- Establish a range of alternative channels of expression and collaboration, to be used intelligently, with purpose and discretion.
- Create and sustain meaningful communities at the appropriate scale and of the appropriate form.
- Facilitate international and local perspectives and connections as part of all activities.
- Form mutually beneficial collaborations that bring together diverse people (varying status, age, skills level, intellectual and cultural background etc).
- Develop, communicate and use appropriate and well defined values: benchmarks; standards; competencies (assessment).
- Enable and encourage the critical reflection, planning & action cycle.
- Identify and reward individual contributions, capabilities and achievements.
- Share examples, testimonies, methods and stories.
- Communicate and celebrate success.
- Provide an enjoyable, caring and friendly experience.