How interoperable ePortfolios can solve your strategic issues, save money, and make you rich (not)
Proving my point that the interoperable ePortfolios craze is not being driven by demand from students, today I recieved an invitation to a workshop covering these (and no other) points:
- How are ePortfolios used to solve strategic issues?
- What are best practice findings from early adopters?
- Developing reference models for ePortfolio services.
- What is the status and forecast for ePortfolio interoperability?
- Procurement advice.
- Operational issues.
- Opportunities for collaboration.
- The ePortfolio intersection between the Human Resource industry and education.
- Early experiences implementing ePortfolio standards and specifications.
More unwanted strategem-obsessive-bussiness-guru-babble.