All entries for Wednesday 09 November 2005
November 09, 2005
On Thursday's RaW News: Insight
- The proposer of the controversial motion to ban smoking in the Students Union defends the idea, live in the studio.
- Wetherspoons tells us that sales of drinks are likely to fall if smoking is banned.
- In the week that the Chinese President visits the UK, the University's expert on Chinese Politics tells us whether the country poses an economic threat to the West.
- Abortion – does a mother have a right to know?
- And is there any good value to be had at Warwick PLC? We investigate the best and worst value meals to be had on campus.
- Plus Best of the Blogs and a profile of France and its civil disorder.
Listen in, from 5pm, on RaW:
ON RaW 1251AM
ON RaW Online
And hear previous shows on the RaW News pages