All entries for March 2005
March 15, 2005
I know everyone has probably had this email already, but I thought it was so nice I should post it ….
All the king's HORSES and all the king's men? Are you kidding me? No wonder they couldn't put Humpty together again. Just
what did those idiots expect the horses to do, anyway?
1. Falling in love.
2. Laughing so hard your face hurts.
3. A hot shower.
4. No lines at the supermarket
5. A special glance.
6. Getting mail
7. Taking a drive on a pretty road.
8. Hearing your favorite song on the radio.
9. Lying in bed listening to the rain outside.
10. Hot towels fresh out of the dryer.
11. Finding the sweater you want is on sale for half price.
12. Chocolate milkshake. (or vanilla!) (or strawberry)
13. A long distance phone call.
14. A bubble bath.
16. A good conversation.
17 The beach
18. Finding a 20 note in your coat from last winter.
19. Laughing at yourself.
20. Midnight phone calls that last for hours.
21. Running through sprinklers.
22. Laughing for absolutely no reason at all.
23. Having someone tell you that you're beautiful.
24. Laughing at an inside joke.
26. Accidentally overhearing someone say something nice about you.
27. Waking up and realizing you still have a few hours left to sleep.
28. Your first kiss (either the very first or with a new partner).
29. Making new friends or spending time with old ones.
30. Playing with a new puppy.
31. Having someone play with your hair…..................
32. Sweet dreams.
33. Hot chocolate.
34. Road trips with friends.
35. Swinging on swings.
36. Wrapping presents under the Christmas tree while eating cookies and
drinking your favorite tipple.
37. Song lyrics printed inside your new CD so you can sing along without
38. Going to a really good concert.
39. Making eye contact with a cute stranger
40. Winning a really competitive game.
41. Making chocolate chip cookies.
42. Having your friends send you homemade cookies.
43. Spending time with close friends.
44. Seeing smiles and hearing laughter from your friends.
45. Holding hands with someone you care about.
46. Running into an old friend and realizing that some things (good or bad) never change
47. Riding the best roller coasters over and over.
48. Watching the expression on someone's face as they open a much desired present from you.
49. Watching the sunrise.
50. Getting out of bed every morning and being grateful for another beautiful day.
PASS ON THESE NATURAL HIGHS TO AT LEAST 7 PEOPLE IN THE NEXT HALF HOUR AND
SOMETHING FANTASTIC WILL HAPPEN TO YOU IN THE NEXT FEW HOURS. Be sure to
send it back to the person who sent it to you!
Friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.
March 08, 2005
I want to be the man with the drums. How cool was that – the big thump thump drum was excellent! And it looked like sooooo much fun as well. Ba Boom, Ba Boom! Plus, you know, everyone else did brilliantly, and it was fantastic. So there.
ps. never take your child to loads of concerts – let them choose for themselves. Its mean and it will probably put them against classical music forever!
March 03, 2005
- Not rated
V. good film, I'm sure. Probably better when silly trainee projectionists don't screw it up and make people look at smelly headers and stupid plastic looking heads. Also a little bloody. I mean, I know its all about fighting and 'flying daggers' and the like, but I've generally found these big chinese films to be quite tasteful in the bloody-ness regions, but the final scene was a little gruesome. Maybe it was the snow. Also, the annoying woman with the not dying ever! I don't think I was really in the mood for this movie, I have to be honest. Although the 'echo dance' bit was way cool, I got a little bored with all the super cool fighting stuff by the end. If thats your thing – then definately go to see it. Although, I think the story line was good – with the not paying attention, I could only really guess at exactly what was going on.
AH, what the hell. Great Movie. Go see. NOW!
Something very exciitng happened to me recently – I dropped my phone into a glass of water. I have a very exciting life. But Yay – I also bought a new phone. Yay! Its pretty, and black, and has a speaker, and plays music. And, I had to buy a dongle to make it work. I love dongles. Not only do they have the stupidest name of any computer componant in the whole world, they also look coupletely pointless and worthless sticking out the back of the computer.
Ow. I just checked that my laptop had serial port, and my shelf assaulted me. And now its definately moving around the room trying to evade me. Oh dear.