English weather = comedy
Ok, so probably not the best time to write a second blog entry, but my cycling ride home today was very entertaining.
1. i leave chaplaincy, start walking in the wrong direction, realise by mistake, and make a loud exclaimation and turn around. am laughed at by a passer–by, (my exclamiation was rather loud, and my turn rather abrupt) luckily she says she is always doing stuff like this
2. conversation continue, it starts to rain, and my new friend wishes me luck with my cycle ride home
3. it starts to thunder
4. i realise i am wearing a skirt and t–shirt
5. rain gets heavier
6. i cycle home, getting wetter and wetter
7. i pass blossom trees, being that i'm already a little soaked, this sticks to me turning me into some kind of summer snow–woman
8. bright lightening flashes across the sky
9. i cycle over a metal bridge, wondering what other conducters there are around
10. i realise i have a jacket in my bag, i realise that i'm a little warm neway, i realise the jacket isn't water proof and i realise removing jacket would make everything else wet all at about the same time.
9. i finally arrive home, my longish demin skirt dripping, slip on shoes dripping, hair dripping, t–shirt surprisingly dry.
reasons why i wasn't seriously annoyed with the weather
1. entertainment if caused onlookers
2. it wasn't cold
3. i didn't feel like being annnoyed
4. it meant i could justify not doing much work as i had to dry off
5. you can't be annoyed when you're laughing