All entries for Wednesday 23 February 2005
February 23, 2005
I have made a quiz…
There are loads of errors in it and it doesnt give brilliantly accurate answers, but you seem to do everyone elses so….
Its also set as a related web page… thats as good as i can do!
Ok, ive slacked off for a week or so on the Blogging front, but thats only because Ive actually had work (well West Brom matches) to go to… but it did give me time to think up a few things to add… give it a few days!
Anyway, at the risk of sounding horribly stereotyped (something anyone who knows me is terribly out of character for me :-S) here goes… We all practically grew up in the 90s and theres deffinitly a few memories we all have!
So.. you know you grew up in the 90s because…
1) You owned or were secretly jealous of your sister's PollyPocket
2) You built the Blue Peter Tracey Island (Or if hardcore, sent in for a badge)
3) You associate "another one bites the dust" with foam hands and Gladiators!!!
4) You watched sexual innuendo filled childrens TV and it all went over your head.
5) You know the theme tunes to Power Rangers and Transformers but nothing by Mozart.
6) You owned a horribly coloured shell suit, and would never sit too near the fire in it.
7) You owned a pair of LA Lights trainers, you know the ones, with the flashing lights in the back!!!
8) You owned a pair of pump up trainers, with the little air pump in the tongue!
9) You have been a member of a Krazy Kids Gang while on a package holiday!
10) You know who Katrina & The Waves are, and tried to hide the bit of pride you got when they won Eurovision