I just thought tonight that there were quite a lot of people I should say thank you to, and have not done so quite enough. So here goes:
- Thanks to Casper for making me discover the world of Rev. I don’t think I’ll ever be able to thank you enough for that.
- Thanks a lot to Jason, Judey, Rich, Sam Bond, Liam for welcoming me so warmly there. You’ve been good friends since my very first rehearsal.
- Thanks to Hazel for her communicative enthusiasm and her great variety of tea. And for taking me to Elim and telling me about Globe Café.
- Thanks to John for letting me watch Doctor Who, taking me to Jubilee, and for being a good friend.
- Thanks to Simon (from WiM) for his insightful chats and for the book he sent me.
- Thanks to Ben, Adam, Sam Burrell, and the other members of the new exec… for being an awesome exec!
- Thanks to Alex J (from WiM) for her natural cheerfulness, and for being a nice friend.
- Thanks to Adair for the barbecue, between many other things.
- Thanks to Tim, Amalia, Steve, Jonny, and the others, for various reasons.
- Thanks to James Mac for putting me back on the right track at the beginning of term. I needed it and didn’t see it, so sorry if I have been a bit cranky about that. Really.
- Thanks to George for the Doctor whos
- Thanks to Ellie for her hugs
- Thanks to Andy for the very intriguing innuendo-full conversations
- Thanks to Tom for being a friend
- Thanks to Aiden for being the Brummie he is
- Thanks to James C for being friendly, chatty (most of the time) and nice
- Thanks to Austin for being a good friend, and for being able to deal with me more than any human should.
- Thanks to Matt for being an awesome buddy and preparing me nicely to my arrival in the UK
- Thanks to Jess & Rachel from Rev for being friendly and taking me onto RAG wildness.
- Thanks to Pidge for being so much fun to be around.
- Thanks to Warwick Volunteers for giving me that many opportunities
- Thanks to Jamie (from WMS/Beauty & the geek) for being the down-to-earth but never too worried kind of person you like to have around.
- Thanks to Ben & Sue from the International Office for their great job throughout the year.
Finally, thanks to anyone I have forgotten. If I have met you this year, there is very probably a reason why I should thank you. Thanks for making me smile, and enjoy this year more than I ever thought I could enjoy something. You made me smile, you made me happy, you made me live this year to the full.