The Nameless Pasta
Friday nite again… The plan was diner + movie…
But we ended up having diner + deep conversation initiated by Fel.
Stella created … this pasta with cheese and baked vegies which was delicious.. C'est trop deliciuse..
I am gonna call it The Nameless Pasta. Not very creative here I'm afraid.
I made apple crumble which I think Eyore likes..
It was good but it would have been better with ice cream. Over-slept and didn't made it to get ice cream from Tescos.
The DVD just wouldn't play for us tonight.
So what's next?
Who else to cheer us up but Fel !!
Look how happy she is..
In her Kool Xanana's shirt..
Fel and Stella..
It was a lovely night, talking about deep things.
Fel, I will pray for you that one day you may see the light at the end of the tunnel. You are going through something simmilar that I went through and one day you will look back at this phase and understand the reason for it all. Only you and you alone will understand.
Recipe for Apple Crumble
It is so easy it took me like 15 mins only to get it done and ready to be shove into the oven.
1. 8 oz flour
2. 2 oz sugar
3. 3 oz butter
and for the filling
4. 2 lb apples ( peel and cored)
5. sugar to sweeten
7. a little cinnamon
1. For the crumble mix ingredients 1 and 2 in a bowl. Use fingertips to rub butter into the flour until mixture resembles breadcrumbs. Next carefully mix in the sugar.
2. Cook the apples in a saucepan with a little water, add sugar and cinamon. Cook until apples are soft. Transfer apple into baking tray.
3. Sprinkle crumble over apple until it is evenly spread.
4. Bake 30 mins at 180degrees or until crumble is brown.