A Coding Development Meeting
Writing about web page http://blogs.warwick.ac.uk/penguin/
Today I have been brought up to speed on the underlying development system Moodle by David, and have agreed on how to proceed with functionality.
Essentially, my starting point is to integrate my static design into the live Moodle content. Then in priority order:
- Fix design issues raised from email feedback
- Wider user testing for final feedback to work into system development
- Develop the "Learn" section of the site
- Copy the "forums" function of Moodle to create a "News" category
- Develop the "News" section of the site, now with added RSS feed from Insite (raised in questionnaire)
- Develop "Diary" section of the site
- Create interface for standard Moodle forums in "Forums" section of the site
- Develop "Help" information
Content of reduced priority
- "E-mail" section
- "Degree" section – may be available with limited content only
Please visit David's Project Blog for more information on the underlying system developments.