Search this blog
- Warwick Blog (2)
- Slideshow of all galleries
- The Gallery (4 images)
Most recent comments
- yeah true, but when you walk you get droplets from both top and front, if you run, your getting the … by Benny on this entry
- me and my dad had an hour long discussion about this and we ended up talking about streamlining and … by lilblondedude on this entry
- hi ollie just looking at your sit i can't remember ever meeting you but i'm peter and liz's son i ju… by jonhambrey on this entry
- Better drive home…. by Ricardo Colonia on this entry
- i thinmk u look scary and i am not likin this crap at all u scary person by leah on this entry
3 comments by 1 or more people
I had quite a lengthy e-mail argument with Professor McKay after a very similar experience of Applied Analysis two years ago, at the end of which he said my thoughts were useful and would be used to make improvements. That he's still lecturing the same course in the same way is extremely irritating, since I thought I might actually have done some good for future generations for once!
Good luck with the rest!
07 Jun 2005, 22:27
i too heard this rumour about mckay trying to find little geniuses to guide through the rest of their uni career. that he aims for the best to pass and the rest of us who otherwise can get 2.1s in most subjects to fail is disgusting. i've complained to the sslc and generally vented at everyone i have seen since yesterday!
08 Jun 2005, 12:25
hey ollie, just thought's i'd say hi… keep going, exams are nearly done…break for school days??
11 Jun 2005, 15:42
Add a commentYou are not allowed to comment on this entry as it has restricted commenting permissions.