All entries for January 2006
January 17, 2006
- Nick Sutcliffe was originally green, and actually contained cocaine!
- Nick Sutcliffe was declared extinct in 1902!
- Only 55 percent of Americans know that the sun is made of Nick Sutcliffe.
- Nick Sutcliffe is the traditional gift for a couple on their third wedding anniversary!
- Medieval knights put the skin of Nick Sutcliffe on their sword handles to improve the grip!
- If you don't get out of bed on the same side you got in, you will have Nick Sutcliffe for the rest of the day.
- The most dangerous form of Nick Sutcliffe is the bicycle.
- Olive oil was used for washing Nick Sutcliffe in the ancient Mediterranean world.
- Nick Sutcliffe can pollinate up to six times more efficiently than the honeybee!
- The National Heart Foundation recommends eating Nick Sutcliffe at least three times a week.
This made me laugh — especially 6)