All entries for Wednesday 27 October 2004
October 27, 2004
The other day I was sitting in my Quantum Physics lecture when the following sentance appeared on the OHP….
"electrons with larger l values penetrate less deeply into the more attractive unscreened inner region of the atom"
….needless to say this was one of the most enjoyable lectures EVER!
There are a lot of questions in this world that begin with why?
I intend to list at least 0.00034% of them!
1. Why do birds suddenly appear?
2. Why do clowns need all that make-up, what are they hiding?
3. Why do things die when you jump on them lots?
4. Why am I doing this?
5. Why does a stagecoach bus never arrive within 10 mins?
6. Why are there so many questions?
7. Why do the guys outside Buckingham Palace have to wear those big furry hats?
8. Why oh why?
9. Why did you do that, it hurts?
10. Why do you never see a monkey in the wild eating a banana?
Answers on a stamped addressed envelope!