All 2 entries tagged Blog Stuff
No other Warwick Blogs use the tag Blog Stuff on entries | View entries tagged Blog Stuff at Technorati | There are no images tagged Blog Stuff on this blog
September 16, 2004
Right, Wilko has asked me my five questions:
- how would you label yourself in terms of your fashion style?
- one book to take to a desert island?
- who would you say are your idols/heroes?
- what is your earliest memory?
- what is your party trick?
1. How would I laabel myself in terms of my fashion style..
Well I used to want to be a skater when I was a kid (before it got fashionable!), and got into baggy jeans/hoodys. There was rarely a time when I wouldnt be seen without a Jimmy Eat World Hoody on. How times have changed; I go for the cross Student/grown-up-skater/Tramp look. Jeans that are a bit too big, but not quite baggy, and tshirts. very occasionally a shirt will do as well.
So thats a student-skater-tramp. nice.
2. what one book would I take to a desert island
Erm, well to be honest, thats quite an easy one. As Im a Christian, I would take my bible, being the word of God, its pretty important to me!! Should have thought of a harder one for me Wilko!
3. who would I say are my heroes?
Erm, well it used to be a guy called Ben Moon who is a climber and started his own clothing company. But i drifted away from the climbing scene and to be honest, i dont really have any heroes. Erm… me thinks… erm…James Curtis? For having the biggest head ever? Does that count?
4. what is my earliest memory?
That has got to be the memory of a slide at a farm/park with a large amount of mud at the bottom. And pigs come in there somewhere. But then the only farm/park round here is Odds Farm Park, and Ive been told that we have never been there, and this memory is probably not a real one. So then the next one has got to be playing MicroMachines with my old next door neighbour Mark.
5. what is your party trick?
Well, as wilko knows, i dont specifically have one. Ive been told by a few people that I make a nice jug of Margerita, so other than that, or being able to down a pint in 3.4 seconds (Big Band Tour 2004: Canada), I dont really have one. Oh, I can spin a frisbee on my hand for a while, does that count?! hehe. Go ultimate frisbee.
September 15, 2004
A good friend of mine, Wilko (who is at York, spit :p) has shown me this.
A way of telling your readers about yourself is to have an "interview" so here is a blog interview, that will hopefully circulate warwick blogs quickly.
This is what you do:
- Leave a comment, saying you want to be interviewed.
- I will respond; I'll ask you five questions.
- You'll update your journal with my five questions, and your five answers.
- You'll include this explanation.
- You'll ask other people five questions when they want to be interviewed
So either someone asks me 5 questions, or I will ask who ever replies!