All entries for Sunday 29 April 2007
April 29, 2007
Ben Wood puts the Warwick 2006 Formula Student car on a vegetarian diet...
- Runs on E85 - with alcohol extracted from wheat as opposed to nasty sugar cane (therefore less pesticides needed). Will be converted to run on E100.
- More BHP/tonne than a Ferrari Enzo
- Biodegradable body
- Biodegradable lubrication oils
- Potato tyres are surprisingly long lasting
- The whole car is 90% biodegradeable or recyclable
- Tree-hugging race car that MOVES.