Fri 02 Sep 11:21
BlogBuilder update: Custom CSS
There has been a new release of BlogBuilder today, with the following changes:
- Advanced users can now modify the designs of their blog using their own custom CSS styles through the Appearance page. An example of this in use is here, and you can find more information in the Frequently Asked Questions.
- You can now see pages showing images for a particular tag by clicking on the links on tags added to images.
- You can now turn Notifications (emails you get when you get a new comment or trackback) on or off on your "Appearance" screen.
- There is now a link to "My saved drafts" if you have any unpublished entries under "Create Entry" on your blog.
- When you create a TV or Movie review, you can now select the image from your gallery or upload a new image.
- When you create a World-Viewable entry, by default the commenting permissions are now set to "Staff/Student" (but can be changed manually to Anyone)
- A slight problem with RSS feeds for Favourites in Firefox has been fixed.
- Technorati should now do better in indexing pages on the site and working out what content is new.
- A problem where when you edit an entry and preview it, settings for trackbacks/technorati pings are lost has been resolved.
- Tags now display slightly nicer at the bottom of entries