Wed 20 Feb 15:55
Blogbuilder 3.26 and 3.27
Over the past month we have released 2 new versions of Blogbuilder, with a number of improvements and long-standing bug fixes:
- You can now choose a fixed width version of any of the existing blog designs, and also easily move the sidebar to the right side of the page, by selecting from the options on the Appearance admin page.
- We've added the ability to add social sharing buttons to each of your entries, using the "Show 'Like' buttons" option. This will add Facebook Like, Tweet, and Google +1 buttons to the entry.
- We've adjusted the layout of each blog on small-screen mobile devices for easier reading.
- And we've fixed issues including:
- Adding tags to entries on the 'Admin entries' page.
- Links disappearing in IE8 on the Create entry drop-down.
- Listing entries by tags with Chinese characters, and untagged entries.
- Apostrophes in image descriptions causing problems with inserting images.
- Departments being listed in the wrong faculty in the directory.
- Blockquotes not being inserted correctly.
Do you have a list of keyboard shortcuts? I can see Ctrl+b for Bold and Ctrl+i for italics works, but NOT for Ctrl+k for Insert a Link—Many Thanks, I cannot see a list in FAQs page.. /mike
05 Mar 2016, 11:22
Add a commentYou are not allowed to comment on this entry as it has restricted commenting permissions.