All entries for March 2007
March 27, 2007
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
“to Central German which uses a ch element, e.g. Mädchen. Thus,”
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can…what do u find?
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
God knows – something at Christmas time
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
some kind of ruckus in the kitchen
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
I just walked home from playing badminton
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing?
black tshirt and blue shorts – not very attractive but they’re ‘sports clothing’...ish
10. Did you dream last night?
I think so, but I can’t remember about what
11. When did you last laugh?
Playing badminton because we were both unbelievably bad
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
black and white pictures of New York and pictures of my family and myself
13. Seen anything weird lately?
a Year 11 German class working in total silence
14. What do you think of this quiz?
it’s alright – passes the time
15. What is the last film you saw?
Cruel Intentions 3 – don’t judge me
16.If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
I’d pay off my loan, learn to drive and go on holiday
17. Tell me something about you that I don’t know:
I cheated on my A Level German exam
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics what would it be?
I’d make it nice weather most of the year round rather than this crazy fucked up shit we’re having at the minute
19. Do you like to dance?
Only when drunk
20. George Bush:
The President of the United States
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
I’ve not really thought about it
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him
I’ve not really thought about it
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
24. What do you want to say to God when you reach the pearly gates?
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
Look at those bags under my eyes!
2. When is the next time you will have sex?
When I get back to Uni in April
3. What’s a word that rhymes with “DOOR?”
4. Favorite planet?
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your mobile?
My mum and dad
6. What is your favorite ring on your phone?
it’s called Ringlord and sounds like a phone, rather than trying to ‘pimp’ my handset with some ‘hip’ tune
7. What shirt are you wearing?
it says Problem Child
8. Do you “label” yourself?
with Post-its? No
9. Name the brand of shoes you’re currently wearing?
I’m not – I’m in socks
10. Bright or Dark Room?
My room? Bright
11. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Reading in bed
12. What did your last text message you received on your mobile say?
“I’m just getting into bed. Wish you were here to snuggle up to”
13. Where is your mailbox?
14. What’s a word that you say a lot?
15.Who told you he/she loved you last?
I have no idea
16. Last furry thing you touched?
17. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
I haven’t. Not even alcohol. How boring am I?
18. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
19. Who was the last person you had a chance meeting with?
Helen outside Costcutters
20. Favorite age you have been so far?
21 – I love being every age but don’t yearn to repeat years
21. Your worst enemy?
I don’t have one
22. What is your current desktop picture?
Abercrombie and Fitch design (not models!)
23. What was the last thing you said to someone?
“See you tomorrow morning”
24. If you had to choose between a million dollars, or being able to fly, which would you do?
25. Do you like someone?
26. The last song you listened to?
Goodbye Until Tomorrow – The Last Five Years
27. If the last person you spoke to was getting shot at, would you jump in front of the bullet?
28. If you could punch one person in the face who’s in your life right now, who would it be?
No-one – I’m reasonably contented
29. If you could be doing anything right now, what would it be?
Eating, spending money perhaps
30. What are you going to do now the quiz is over?
Sit around some more, wasting time
March 23, 2007
OK, so I’ve taken a month’s break from blogging, but I’m sure I wasn’t overly missed by anyone other than Naomi, possibly my sole blog-reader. But I’m bored and at school so I thought I’d catch y’all up on what’s been going on.
For this week (and next) Lisa and I have been teaching assistants at Coundon Court School in Coventry. We’ve been observing lessons, teaching German lessons and generally making a nusiance of ourselves. I was dreading it because it was two whole weeks of actual working (Uni work has fallen by the wayside which will have to be rectified when I get back home and have 10,000 words to write), but we’ve both agreed that we’ve had a lot more fun than we were expecting. However, we do have a week to go, so that may change! Pretty much all the staff here are lovely and welcoming and the kids…well, they’re OK – I suppose they’re just normal kids. They could be a lot worse!
Other than that not much has been happening. Bat Boy has retired for the Easter break, only to come back stronger than you could have ever imagined, what with 10-12 hour rehearsals planned for most weeks leading up to the performances next term. When I’m going to get a chance to revise is a question I’m unwilling to contemplate at the moment!
Hope everyone else is OK and enjoying the break, despite the sheer wall of work I have no doubt that they’ve been confronted with. Happy Easter!