All entries for Friday 15 April 2005
April 15, 2005
Bout time I did one of these.
1. Full Name:
Michael William Walker
2. Were you named after anyone?
The 'William' bit has been in my family for since time began, but I hate it so it won't be for much longer!
3. Do you wish on stars?
No, does it work?
4. Which finger is your favourite?
Middle finger, left hand. I have a tiny little scar from when I got a bit overenthusiatic cutting my toenails.
5. When did you cry last?
Ah, jeez. I was feeling low towards the end of first term this year so around there.
6. Do you like your handwriting?
Yup! I'm always changing it, at the moment I'm trying to make the tails on my g and y 's more square. hmmm… thats a bit geeky.
7. What is your favourite lunch meat?
8. Any bad habits?
Biting my nails
9. What is your most embarrassing CD on the shelf?
They're not on a shelf but I have both Avril Lavigne albums on my computer.
11. Are you a daredevil?
Not really, but I can be pretty reckless on my bike. Riding too fast down hills on snow and ice.
12. Have you ever told a secret you swore not to?
Don't think so
13. Do looks matter?
Well I suppose the correct answer is no. But they kinda do, but not in a "ugh, you're ugly, fuck off!" way. More how someone presents themselves (see qu. 28)
14. Have you ever misused a word and it sounded absolutely stupid?
All the time, I have trouble forming coherent sentences. When I'm drunk i have trouble even forming incoherent sentences.
15. Do you think there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow?
Yes, because I'm the lepracaun! hee!
16. Do fish have feelings?
No they're dumb.
18. How do you release anger?
19. Where is your second home?
20. Do you trust others easily?
Yeah I'm pretty trusting
21. What was your favourite toy as a child?
Probably toy cars. I used to push them round making sound effects and doing race commentaries.
22. What lesson in school do you think is totally useless?
I always hated Geography but I'm not sure that it's useless.
23. Do you like soppy love songs?
24. Have you ever been on radio or television?
Not yet, but I'm gonna be a star baby!
25. Do you have a journal?
I've tried but I always look at stuff I wrote a week ago and think it sounds dumb.
26. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
27. Have you ever been in a mosh pit?
Yeah, quite a bit. It hurts.
28. What do you look for in a guy/girl?
Well I have a habit of going for girls with similar taste in music (ie. they have taste! read: actual bands). And imagination, y'know, they're into magical type stuff. By which I mean Harrry potter or Lord of the Rings, not turning people into frogs. Clothes and hair I notice alot. I can't stand girls who dress boringly. Not that I want a circus freak! But someone dressed head to toe in "Top-Shop" doesn't do anything for me, which is just aswell because I doubt I do anything for them! Think blonde hair is dull too, dark much better. Er… not that I think about it much.
29: What are your nicknames?
Mike, how exciting
30. Would you bungee jump?
No, not a fan of heights.
31. Do you un-tie your shoes when you take them off?
Ah, so that's what those lace things are for.
32. What are you worried about right now?
Do I have enough bread to last the week before I can next go to tesco (I have exams mon-fri)? I ain't kidding, I'm completely neurotic.
33. Do you have any irrational phobias?
The world being overrun with zombies.
34. Do you think that you are strong?
Grr…. yes, well for my size anyway.
35. What's your favourite ice cream flavour?
Ben and Jerry's Choclate Fudge Brownie, mmmm
36. What's your favourite colour?
At the moment Purple.
37. What is your least fav. thing in the world?
At the moment the fact that the cleaners keep cleaning to sidding kitchen at lunchtime.
38. How many wisdom teeth do you have?
39. Are you in love with anyone?
Well I'm certainly not in love, but I think I might be developing a crazy crush.
40. How many people have a crush on YOU right now?
None that i know of.
41. What do you miss most right now?