All 3 entries tagged Playlist
View all 33 entries tagged Playlist on Warwick Blogs | View entries tagged Playlist at Technorati | There are no images tagged Playlist on this blog
January 13, 2007
Well, we're back. Super!In this week's podcast:
- The NEWS
- Doves - Pounding
- Cansei de Ser Sexy - Music Is My Hot Hot Sex
- We talk about times and stuff.. we're back at 5 o clock next week, not 6. I whinge about PGCE students, because in fairness, they're bastards. I stab students, but I give back... And a big ABORT button to tune into Classic FM
- Pulp - Disco 2000
- The Arcade Fire - Intervention (Live on KCRW)
- The Arcade Fire, Holly Cruise and her £128m over 5 years, the genre of the Klaxons, and some wonderful racism about Scientologists and TomKat.
- Klaxons - Gravity's Rainbow
- Radiohead - Idioteque (Live BBC Session)
- We thank Thom for his wonderful live in-the-studio rendition. Thom doesn't seem to appreciate it... Bands touring hurts the environment, apparantly.
- Bob Dylan - Subterranean Homesick Blues
- Thom Yorke - Videotape (Acoustic, Live on From The Underground)
- George Galloway... he hates war, but he loves RaW. Learning guitar, bedding music, air guitar competitions
- Bloc Party - Song For Clay (Disappear Here)
- Modest Mouse - Dashboard
- We're on FM! Horrifying :)
- Apples In Stereo - Same Old Drag
- We completely cock up everything. Curses! We love you, though...
- Muse - Knights of Cydonia
Come with me, come with me, we'll travel to infinity!
Download the podcast (Expired)
October 17, 2006
Another week, another playlist, another 4 songs for you to download. Joy to you!
- Blue Suede – Hooked on a Feeling MP3 Expired (Buy Reservoir Dogs OST)
- Chikinki – Assassinator 13
- Radiohead – 2+2=5
- OMD – Electricity
- Lily Allen – LDN
- The Raconteurs – Broken Boy Soldiers
- David Bowie w/The Arcade Fire – Life On Mars? MP3 Expired (Buy Fashion Rocks EP)
- Klaxons – Magick
- Regina Spektor – Hotel Song [Request]
- Voxtrot – The Start of Something (Buy Raised By Wolves)
- Razorlight – America [Request]
- Rifles – Peace and Quiet
- Beck – Nausea
- Muse – Easily MP3 Expired (Buy Starlight single)
- Presidents of the USA – Peaches
- Lady Fortune – Lady Stop Talking
- The Decemberists – O Valencia!
- Jet – Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is
- The Kooks – Ooh, La!
- Electric Six – I Buy The Drugs
- Long Blondes – Once & Never Again
- Larrikin Love – Edwould
- The Pipettes – Judy MP3 Expired (Buy We Are The Pipettes)
- Boston – More Than A Feeling [Request]
- We Landed on the Moon! – One of a Kind [SEE BELOW]
- Pixies – Debaser
- Delays – Nearer Than Heaven
Sorry about the extraordinary number of drug references in the show… I counted about 5 myself. Oh well!
And as a special treat…
We Landed On The Moon! – One of a Kind (Live at The Varsity)
October 16, 2006
Playlist from last week… Remember you can listen EVERY MONDAY LIVE at 5-7pm British time, online at http://www.radio.warwick.ac.uk/listen
- The Fratellis – Chelsea Dagger
- Gang of Four – Not Great Men
- White Rose Movement – Love Is A Number
- Kings of Leon – Holy Roller Novocaine
- Blondie – Atomic
- The Stranglers – No More Heroes
- Oh No! Oh My! – Walk In The Park MP3 Expired (Buy Oh No! Oh My!)
- The Shins – Know Your Onion!
- Boy Kill Boy – Civil Sin
- Eels – Sweet Li’l Thing
- Ash – Shining Light
- The Cure – Boys Don’t Cry
- Muse – Knights of Cydonia
- Guillemots – Trains to Brazil
- Evanescence – Sweet Sacrifice MP3 Expired (Buy The Open Door)
- Badly Drawn Boy – You Were Right
- David Hasselhoff – Jump In My Car
- The View – Wasted Little DJs
- The Young Knives – She’s Attracted To
- Pulp – Sorted For E’s and Wizz
- Ben Folds – Rockin’ The Suburbs (ft. William Shatner) MP3 Expired (Buy Over the Hedge [Soundtrack])
- Happy Mondays – God’s Cop
- The Long Blondes – Fulwood Babylon
- Hot Club de Paris – Sometimesitsbetternottostickbitsofeachotherintoeachotherforeachother
- The Pipettes – Your Kisses are Wasted on Me
- Delays – Long Time Coming MP3 Expired (Buy Faded Seaside Glamour)
Enjoy the tracks… remember you can request any songs for today here on this blog by commenting or by emailing the studio while we are on air (today 5-7). Also sorry that we didn’t get to play Regina Spektor as requested, but we will definitely play some Regina Spektor today.
And remember – if you don’t buy music, you’re a twat.