Raymond Terrific's Indie Nipple, 10th November 2006, PODCAST
This is me and my trusty sidekick Ginger, who unfortunately couldn’t make it to the show this week due to a nasty case of crotchitis.
In this show:
- The news, what it was yesterday and all that
- The Long Blondes – Once and Never Again
- Ejectorseat – Attack Attack Attack
- We ramble on like idiots for ages, until we’re confident that the start of the next song isn’t too quiet
- Bloc Party – Song For Clay
- Phoenix – Long Distance Call
- We discuss people clearing their throats at the end of songs, emails from Terrence, and we talk about the new Funkscreamer EP and them playing at the union TONIGHT, supported by Alan’s Rankets. Then it degenerates into a spherical show, very confusing.
- Voxtrot – Your Biggest Fan
- The Automatic – Gold Digger (Kanye West Cover)
- We announce the death of John Belusci, Bill Murray and Dan Akroyd, then dedicate a song to Dan Belusci and John Akroyd.
- We Are Scientists – Hoppípolla (Sigur Rós cover)
- Metallica – Battery
- We only let Battery play for about a minute before we started to talk over it, and that worked quite well. In fact, it was better, and the song wasn’t even finished when we moved onto the next one.
- Muse – Easily
- Art Brut – The Great Escape
- We wish a happy birthday to HE THAT SHALL NOT BE NAMED and needlessly murder Dan and Chris.
- Wolfmother – Woman
- Mumm-ra – Out of the Question
- We in no way fill 2 minutes with random crap
- Queen – Fat Bottomed Girls
(It’s a massive anachronism)