All entries for Saturday 13 January 2007
January 13, 2007
Well, we're back. Super!In this week's podcast:
- The NEWS
- Doves - Pounding
- Cansei de Ser Sexy - Music Is My Hot Hot Sex
- We talk about times and stuff.. we're back at 5 o clock next week, not 6. I whinge about PGCE students, because in fairness, they're bastards. I stab students, but I give back... And a big ABORT button to tune into Classic FM
- Pulp - Disco 2000
- The Arcade Fire - Intervention (Live on KCRW)
- The Arcade Fire, Holly Cruise and her £128m over 5 years, the genre of the Klaxons, and some wonderful racism about Scientologists and TomKat.
- Klaxons - Gravity's Rainbow
- Radiohead - Idioteque (Live BBC Session)
- We thank Thom for his wonderful live in-the-studio rendition. Thom doesn't seem to appreciate it... Bands touring hurts the environment, apparantly.
- Bob Dylan - Subterranean Homesick Blues
- Thom Yorke - Videotape (Acoustic, Live on From The Underground)
- George Galloway... he hates war, but he loves RaW. Learning guitar, bedding music, air guitar competitions
- Bloc Party - Song For Clay (Disappear Here)
- Modest Mouse - Dashboard
- We're on FM! Horrifying :)
- Apples In Stereo - Same Old Drag
- We completely cock up everything. Curses! We love you, though...
- Muse - Knights of Cydonia
Come with me, come with me, we'll travel to infinity!
Download the podcast (Expired)