All entries for Monday 11 December 2006
December 11, 2006
In this week’s internet stravaganza!?
- Michael Jackson – Beat It (with Chris laughing and ruining my live jingle)
- Pink Floyd – Another Brick In The Wall, Part 2
- I cock up a few jingles. Score!
- The Long Blondes – Swallow Tattoo
- The Pipettes – Your Kisses Are Wasted On Me
- We discuss the Long Blondes, all the students going away and Fopp over the top of the Rocky theme, which is fucking awesome
- Of Montreal – Gronlandic Edit
- Listeners in the North experienced sound quality difficulties. Sorry.
- Hot Chip – The Beach Party
- Very bad rapping. Bad. Sleep deprivation kicks in. George Galloway hates war, but he LOVES RaW!
- The Charlatons – You’re So Pretty, We’re So Pretty
- Brakes – Hold Me In The River
- Another quiz dies on it’s arse. Why do we keep doing this!? Never Mind The Buzzcocks meets The Two Ronnies with rubbish effect… Best Journey ever though.
- KISS – Strutter (not Clap Your Hands Say Yeah!)
- Rainbow – Since You’ve Been Gone
- Eclecticism. Chris and Mat’s Indie Nipple
- Bloc Party – The Prayer
- Radiohead – Electioneering (What is it good for?)
- The end of the show. Steven Seagal and Thunderbox!? Chris tricks me into saying Merry Christmas, because he’s a bastard.
- Muse – New Born