In need of Procrastination?
Writing about web page http://www.freewebs.com/thebigevolutionproject/
But don't want to feel bad for not revising?
Then help a poor (starving) student complete their final year project and fill in this questionnaire!
Not only is it a valid and completely selfless use of your time but it will consume up to 5 minutes – yes, 5 whole minutes – of your day that would have otherwise been spent worrying about exams, a highly stressful activity that can lead to a lowering of the immune system and thus a higher risk of illness.
So complete these questions and keep avian flu at bay!
Then bask in the warm glow of altruism and endorphins that follow, oh you beautiful people…
Just copy and paste your answers into this comment box with "Evolution" as the subject, and you'll get a thankful reply from me to confirm I received it. In addition to that I will dance for joy; You may not be able to see it but rest assured I will be uncontrollably ecstatic.
(deadline for responses is the 3rd of June)
In order to use the information you give me I require two specific things:
- a valid name and contact email. They are to reassure my examiners that the results are not forged (In the event of a dispute you may be contacted, although this is highly unlikely). These details will be kept separate from the main body of the questionnaire so that all the data can be processed anonymously. Upon receiving your completed questionnaire I will send you an email to confirm this. You may withdraw your data at any time by replying to the email or contacting me at this address. Your details will not be passed on to anyone else.
- Your consent. You must give me your consent to use the data you provide in my research. Please tick the box below to confirm this.
- Full name:
- Contact E–mail Address:
- [_] I understand that my details are neccessary to validate the information given in this questionnaire and I consent to this data being used anonymously.
- What is your age?
[_] 15 or under
[_] 16 to 20
[_] 21 to 25
[_] 26 to 35
[_] 36 to 45
[_] 46 to 55
[_] 56 to 65
- What country do you live in? (e.g. UK):
- What is your level of education?
[_] I have completed
[_] I am completing
[_] less than GCSE/O Level
[_] GCSE/O Level
[_] AS Level
[_] A Level
[_] International Baccalaureat
[_] Bachelors Degree
[_] Masters degree
[_] Other HE (eg Vocational) please state:
c) If a degree, then of which discipline?
[_] Social Studies
- What religious belief system do you most identify with?
[_] I'm an Atheist
[_] Other (see Q8)
- If you answered "Other" for Q7 please state your answer here:
- Would you consider yourself a practicing member of your religion? (Regular church attendance for example)
- In your opinion, which of the following best explains the variety of life on this planet
[_] Intelligent Design
[_] No Opinion
- Do you believe that creationism or I.D. should be taught in schools as a science?
[_] Yes, it should be taught equally with evolution.
[_] It should be mentioned as an alternative.
[_] No, religious beliefs have no place in science lessons.
[_] Only if evolution is taught in Religious Education classes.
[_] I have no opinion on the matter.
- More and more boards of education are deciding to incorporate some form of I.D. into the science curriculum, this is perfectly acceptable within curent UK legislation. Should things change?
[_] It's fine as it is.
[_] It should change to promote the incorporation of I.D.
[_] It should change to prevent the incorporation of I.D.
[_]I don't know.
- If you wish to leave any other information or feedback, you may enter it below before submitting your form:
prepares herself to dance...