And another thing…
A huuuge thank you!
to everyone who has done my questionnaire so far, Who knows, I may pass my degree after all!
I'll think of a better way show my gratitude when I have more time, but for now I leave you with a list found scrawled on the reverse of my revision notes.
Structural Molecular Biology / BioPhysical Chemistry...
- …or how Mia learnt how to throw up her own spleen.
- …verbal violation of the mind.
- …almost as fun as rape.
- …I came, I saw, I cried (my eyes out then wrote some bullshit about circular dichroism oh God I hope I at least scrape a pass).
- …reinvigorating active acts of prayer in
studentsvictims since the 1960s.
- …and its inextricable link to the rise in suicide rates.
- …torture just got a whole degree smarter.
- …maybe she was so prepared she got a full 8 hours sleep the night before… Or maybe it's maybelline.
- …What were you thinking?
Hope you enjoyed them as much as they destroyed my mental ability. Good luck with exams everyone!