All entries for Wednesday 25 May 2005
May 25, 2005
…Deal with a phonecall from someone you just don't want to talk to?
here some of the excuses housemate #2 and I came up with in a few minutes:
- "I'm sorry, I have to go. There's this houseplant that really needs watering you see."
- "Do excuse me but I'm in the middle of a session of rampant sex"
- "Excuse me but there appears to be a lion gnawing my leg"
- "I'm ever so sorry but my spleen just imploded"
- "Sorry, I have no ears, so I can't hear you…"
- "I'm sorry but you're breaking up, my phone has trouble transmitting complete bullsh*t"
- "Could you call back in a week, my ears are bleeding"
- "I'm sorry, you're just a total slag from hell that deserves to die, and I haven't had my anti-total-slag-from-hell-that-deserves-to-die vaccination"
- "I'm sorry, you appear to be speaking at a pitch that my ears can't pick up…"
or just say "F*CK OFF" and hang up. F*ck off is an excuse…
So. Any suggestions?
Edit: Post-posting suggestions...
- "What? I am not drunk... I am high on drugs. So if you'll please excuse me... teeheehee hehe hee heeeee......"
Mia f*cks up a 50:50 split.
Unfortunately this seems to be the trend with my decision making. If there are two choices I seem to keep on making the wrong one. I try to outwit myself by picking the option that I wasn't going to pick, but my brain must be one step ahead of me and using reverse psychology. Consequently Mia ends up making the wrong choice.