All entries for Monday 12 September 2005
September 12, 2005
…As it was explained to Jen and I in a rather "Mia friendly" manner. Well done Roger!
The History of War.
(insert own hand gestures where appropriate.)
- Man made
- Man discovers tools a la "2001 A Space Odyssey"
- Bludgeoning war ensues
- Armistice declared by two knackered survivors.
- Man discovers sharp metal sticks.
- Lots of little wars with big long sharp metal things.
- Wars end with discovery of twangy flying pointy sticks.
- Gunpowder discovered after bizzare manure explosion.
- Big wars with scary flying things
- Man discovers how to make flying things explode too.
- Huge war with everyone using flying explodey things.
- Man discovers that big firing things can be put on floaty boats and big metal birdy planes.
- Break for tea, treaties and bankruptcy.
- Even bigger wars end with small mighty-bangy thingies.
- Lots are built. They're just used on really really big fields to show off.
- Peace breaks out.
Yay! now why didn't I do history?!
…now I remember… the toaster! oh the toasters!!! with the itchy eyes!!!! NOOOoooo…