My expensive habits
1. Im too lazy and malcoordinated to drive and hate buses so go everywhere by train and taxi.
2. I hate check out queues at airports and lack of leg room so wherever possible I go business or first class
3. I hate ready meals and am too lazy to cook, so I live on a combination of mum's cooking, junk food and restaurant meals
4. I have a Costa coffee addiction and need it to work. A typical study day involves parking myself in Costa and going through several cups
5. As I have a huge collation of medical problems and hate the NHS,I invariably go private oh and im also a hypochondriac (comes from having loads of relatives who are medics so i know a litany of diseases….and also from taking a term's course in psychology in which i diagnosed myself with generalised anxiety disorder, sociopathic tendencies, an Oedipus complex, Penis envy…which is weird as usually only girls get that…a breast fixation…the list is endless)
6. Im totally new age and go through loads of various vitamins, fish oil capsules and supplements
7. Im a sucker for cosmetic products in my never ending quest for clean skin
8. I love music and get bored of a song after hearing it a few times so go out and buy more
9. I love the pampering you can only get at a upmarket health club, to the tune of close to 1000 a year
10. I have a hooker habit (kidding)
10 (really)....I have aesthetic sensibilitiies which mean I could never liive in a rough area as I adore grassy green suburbia. I will in all likelihood be working in London. You do the figures
Currently I maintain these habits only via a generous parent and a stupid bank manager who has an inflated view of my prospects.
Parent is cutting me off once I get employment and bank manager will come to his sense sooon.
So either I am going to have to cut back or hope I land that I bankiing job!!
But with the latter I am totally lazy and get burnt out tres easily…..
Looks like ascetism from here on in!