Essential fashion accessories…or how not to dress
I freely admit I have no dress sense whatsoever. Here are my essential fashion accessories
1. Novelty T-shirts….current favourite is a Family Guy one with Stewie on the front, old faves include one with My Little Pony on the front, one with Yoga Bear….a bear contorting itself in the name of fashion PETA are up in arms….one with a Teddy Bear on the front, My Boris Johnson one and one with
"Sex is evil
Evil is sin
Sex is forgiven
So get stuck in"
and of course the Warwick Debating one wiith El Presidente on!
2. Faded jeans covered in ink stains and highlighter pen. I have a tiny waist and thick legs so to avoid them being skin tight I usually wear my jeans extremely low slung so most of my rear and hips are showing, cos Im too lazy to buy a belt
3. Endless hoodies…I have at least 10. I used to disapprove of them (see back entries) but noW Boris wears them I am never seen without one
4. Sunglasses…I adore my sunglasses. Bought them on holiday in the Canaries from an African with a huge grin (no doubt because they are fake and I was stupid enough to pay 20 Euros for them). They are silver with nice thick owl coloured stick things that keep your sunglasses on your ears
5. Ski boots and slippers and sandals I invariably wear these instead of shoes and never with socks. Trainers without socks are another essential.
6. Wife beaters….adore these and have hundreds
7. A Panama hat I got from Marks and Spencers last year
8. Horn rimmed glasses I wear to look smart
9. A cordurouy jacket and matching trousers in a sandy colour
10. A sports jacket with a houndstooth pattern
11. Anything pink…T-shirts, shirts, polo shirts