So, have we been paying attention
I'm very bored. So I'm writing a quiz. About me. All entries will be marked and the winner will get a prize. A lot of these answers should be known to anyone who knows me. A lot can be looked up. A lot of them no-one will know.
My marking system is:
5 marks per qustion
2 marks for the correct answer (in questions with a correct answer)
The rest of the marks for interesting (and correct) facts relating to both the question and me
Some questions have more than one correct answer, and marks will be appointed according to how many correct answers you submit (and lost for incorrect answers)
And, of course, marks for making me laugh or for bribery
1. What is my name?
2. Where was I born?
3. Where did I go to school?
4. On which wrist do I wear my watch?
5. What are my hobbies?
6. What is my favourite body part?
7. Complete the following quote: I wish I was…
8. What did I want a tattoo of? Where? Why did I decide against it?
9. What type of pet do I want?
10. How do I describe my sexuality?
11. Red or white wine?
12. Blondes or brunettes? [marks for including the related quote]
13. What am I scared of?
14. List some of the moods I have been known to be in.
15. How many siblings do I have?
16. How many of my bones have I broken?
17. What do I like best/least about myself?
18. Which cheeses do I like?
19. Would you be willing to sleep with me?
20. What is my favourite percussion instrument?
That's it. 20 questions. 100 marks. I don't see why anyone who knows me should get much less than 20, despite some of the questions being pretty obscure.