Search this blog
- Recommended (13)
- Language (11)
- Linux (9)
- Random (4)
- Todo (3)
- Slideshow of all galleries
- In Pictures (1 images)
Most recent comments
- LK Bennett has seen the last of me. What a shame for them, as this was the first pair that I bought … by Tania on this entry
- Connect laptop to desktop, boot laptop, connect to the internet using USB modem Go to the network co… by on this entry
- I have a short question. I too have a desktop on which I want to install Gentoo, but no internet con… by mcbluegreen on this entry
- Hi all! In response to all the complains regarding customers services…Don't bother calling them.Th… by Susan on this entry
- I have just written a very nice complaint letter about my shoes to the customer services department … by Monica on this entry
3 comments by 2 or more people
journals != science
06 Jun 2006, 23:02
The journals and the egos are just something that go with it, like the books written by famous historians. Its just a way of spreading the message. The more you write, the more funding you get. But of course science has something to tell us. In terms of our phyical existence, it has everything to tell us.
07 Jun 2006, 08:56
Sometimes I wonder if it is worth the trouble. I mean, in about 50 years (or less), someone is probably going to prove that I am wrong anyway. I can only hope that I am dead when they do discover this so I don't feel I've wasted my time AND (worse!) misled people. Not that my work is that important, but you never know who will take your work seriously.
Sorry, Mike. Should I be trying to cheer you up rather than agree with you?
07 Jun 2006, 11:46
Add a commentYou are not allowed to comment on this entry as it has restricted commenting permissions.