All 34 entries tagged Socials
View all 45 entries tagged Socials on Warwick Blogs | View entries tagged Socials at Technorati | There are no images tagged Socials on this blog
September 01, 2006
No more Baby B fo me :(
Follow-up to Baby B!!! from Life, the University, and Everything!
Sorry guys and gals.
I’m not going to go to Baby B tonight.
One, my cousin (who’s been in Canada for ages) is visitng London tonight, so I’ll try and meet up with him.
And two, I’ve no idea if any anyone is going to show up! :P
Have fun tonight if you go!
August 27, 2006
Writing about web page http://www.sunion.warwick.ac.uk/portal/ents/Default.asp?url=event&event_id=2509
I'm dumping stuff at Uni on Friday, and am thinking about a trip to the Union.
So, Baby B, Friday 1st September, 10pm.
See you in Zippy's!
(though if you're around beforehand, it'd be nice to see you earlier!)
December 05, 2005
Yet another End of Term entry…
And it's been a really hectic term!
Over the last 2 weeks, I have had only 2 nights without something to do!
Right, here is my breakdown.
- Monday: Wind Orchestra Rehearsal. 5:15 till 9:30 inc. setting up, packing away and going to bar
- Tuesday: Evening off! either slept or spent with Amy, cannot remember!
- Wednesday: Brasssoc Rehearsal. 5 till 7:30.
- Thursday: Evening Off
- Friday: Brasssoc Contest Rehearsal. 5 till 7:30. THEN Graduate. till 9. THEN WSC Film till well past 11!
- Saturday: Sleep THEN Juggling 2 till 3:30 THEN Brasssoc Contest Rehearsal 3:30 till 6:30 THEN Non-Drinking Social till late!
- Sunday: BRASSSOC CONTEST DAY!
- Rehearsal at 8!
- Pack Van at 9.
- Get to Leam and change into concert dress.
- Play in contest.
- Results WE WON!
- Monday: Wind Orch Rehearsal 5:15 till 9:30
- Tuesday: Wind Orch Concert 3:45 till 11pm inc. van packing & unloading/setting stage/striking the stage/packing & unloading van
- Wednesday: Brasssoc Rehearsal 5 till 7:30 THEN Tescos till 8:30.
- Thursday: Brasssoc Concert 5 till 10 THEN curry.
- Friday: Spec Labs 1 till 5! Friends B-day at Wing Wah 7:30 till 9:30.
- Saturday: Laze around, watch film, Go to mates 21st!
- Sunday: Lazing around, go to leam for a late lunch, get home after last bus!
- Monday: Pack!
So once again I finish the term exhausted and wanting to sleep. Lets hope I can get everything sorted for home in time!
November 15, 2005
Brasssoc Contest Approaches!
The Brasssoc contest in Leamington Spa is approaching. On the Sunday at the end of week 9, the University of Warwick Brass Band will be playing A piece that cannot be named as no-one is meant to find out in case they tell the adjudicator!
So, we'll finish playing by about midday, then on to the pub to start drinking!
Eventually we'll try and go for the infamous "Survivor's Curry", but who knows how many people will make it!?
Unfortunately, I have labs the day after, which should be interesting to say the least!
Now to look forward to the extra contest band rehearsals!
November 10, 2005
Atomic Xmas Curry
Atomic Christmas Curry
Tuesday Week 10 (29th November)
The Royal Bengal
(Albany Road, just down from 'spoons)
November 08, 2005
Writing about an entry you don't have permission to view
See Amy's Blog
November 03, 2005
Craig, Lucy and Stu's Housewarming
My route round the pub crawl
Follow-up to The Atomic Pub Crawl from Life, the University, and Everything!
So, here is a list of the pubs.
1–7 are the ones on the route, any halves or quarters are extras.
1) Wetherspoons 1 pint
1 and a half) The Sausage 1 pint
2) Cuba 1 Whisky and Drambuie
3) Bar 44 1 pint
4) Ocean 1 pint
4 and a half) Bubbles 1 Sangria
5) Oxygen 1 Vodka and Coke
5 and a half) Baroque (Now "The Fox") 1 pint
5 and 3 quarters) The White Horse 1 pint
6) Moo Bar WATER!
6 and a half) Voodoo Skipped this one: Was too ill
7) Star and Garter, or was it somewhere else? Threw up in the loos; No drink
Threw up in the street in between
7 and a half) Yates's Skipped this one: Was taken to sleep on a mates sofa
I managed to drink alcohol in 9 places, and visited 11. I hoped at the start of the night to get to 13.
November 02, 2005
The Atomic Pub Crawl
Follow-up to Alcohol is Evil from Life, the University, and Everything!
It was mad!
Attempted to do 13 pubs in a kamikazee mission.
Got way too drunk, and managed 9.
Lost everyone else, except 2 freshers who made me drag them round.
So, thanks to them (Nicky and Tom) for not leaving me.
Sorry to everyone else for losing you all.
Thanks to Suzi and Jag for letting me crash at theirs, and thanks for driving me in today Jag.
Right, that's about it, i'll try and get photos up soon.
See ya round!