All 19 entries tagged Atomic
View all 40 entries tagged Atomic on Warwick Blogs | View entries tagged Atomic at Technorati | There are no images tagged Atomic on this blog
May 20, 2007
An absolutely brilliant night!
The company was great, the food was awesome, the venue was gorgeous! All in all, a great evening :)
My photos are available here…
A video of who was at my table is below…
Simon, George, Suzi, Aruna, Helen, Lara, Gareth (and then back again).
January 04, 2006
Writing about an entry you don't have permission to view
The date is set!
See you then!
December 05, 2005
And it's been a really hectic term!
Over the last 2 weeks, I have had only 2 nights without something to do!
Right, here is my breakdown.
- Monday: Wind Orchestra Rehearsal. 5:15 till 9:30 inc. setting up, packing away and going to bar
- Tuesday: Evening off! either slept or spent with Amy, cannot remember!
- Wednesday: Brasssoc Rehearsal. 5 till 7:30.
- Thursday: Evening Off
- Friday: Brasssoc Contest Rehearsal. 5 till 7:30. THEN Graduate. till 9. THEN WSC Film till well past 11!
- Saturday: Sleep THEN Juggling 2 till 3:30 THEN Brasssoc Contest Rehearsal 3:30 till 6:30 THEN Non-Drinking Social till late!
- Sunday: BRASSSOC CONTEST DAY!
- Rehearsal at 8!
- Pack Van at 9.
- Get to Leam and change into concert dress.
- Play in contest.
- Results WE WON!
- Monday: Wind Orch Rehearsal 5:15 till 9:30
- Tuesday: Wind Orch Concert 3:45 till 11pm inc. van packing & unloading/setting stage/striking the stage/packing & unloading van
- Wednesday: Brasssoc Rehearsal 5 till 7:30 THEN Tescos till 8:30.
- Thursday: Brasssoc Concert 5 till 10 THEN curry.
- Friday: Spec Labs 1 till 5! Friends B-day at Wing Wah 7:30 till 9:30.
- Saturday: Laze around, watch film, Go to mates 21st!
- Sunday: Lazing around, go to leam for a late lunch, get home after last bus!
- Monday: Pack!
So once again I finish the term exhausted and wanting to sleep. Lets hope I can get everything sorted for home in time!
November 10, 2005
Atomic Christmas Curry
Tuesday Week 10 (29th November)
The Royal Bengal
(Albany Road, just down from 'spoons)
November 08, 2005
November 03, 2005
So, here is a list of the pubs.
1–7 are the ones on the route, any halves or quarters are extras.
1) Wetherspoons 1 pint
1 and a half) The Sausage 1 pint
2) Cuba 1 Whisky and Drambuie
3) Bar 44 1 pint
4) Ocean 1 pint
4 and a half) Bubbles 1 Sangria
5) Oxygen 1 Vodka and Coke
5 and a half) Baroque (Now "The Fox") 1 pint
5 and 3 quarters) The White Horse 1 pint
6) Moo Bar WATER!
6 and a half) Voodoo Skipped this one: Was too ill
7) Star and Garter, or was it somewhere else? Threw up in the loos; No drink
Threw up in the street in between
7 and a half) Yates's Skipped this one: Was taken to sleep on a mates sofa
I managed to drink alcohol in 9 places, and visited 11. I hoped at the start of the night to get to 13.
November 02, 2005
It was mad!
Attempted to do 13 pubs in a kamikazee mission.
Got way too drunk, and managed 9.
Lost everyone else, except 2 freshers who made me drag them round.
So, thanks to them (Nicky and Tom) for not leaving me.
Sorry to everyone else for losing you all.
Thanks to Suzi and Jag for letting me crash at theirs, and thanks for driving me in today Jag.
Right, that's about it, i'll try and get photos up soon.
See ya round!