All entries for December 2005
December 06, 2005
Writing about web page http://www.break.com/articles/houselights.html
This is hilarious!
If you have time, then watch it! So much fun!
Writing about an entry you don't have permission to view
More annoyance at Travel Cov Buses.
Price Change summary:
Single : £1 to £1.10
Daysaver: £2.30 to £2.50
Evening Saver: £1.50 to £1.60 but now from 6pm instead of 7pm
anyone want to start collecting 10p coins?
December 05, 2005
And it's been a really hectic term!
Over the last 2 weeks, I have had only 2 nights without something to do!
Right, here is my breakdown.
- Monday: Wind Orchestra Rehearsal. 5:15 till 9:30 inc. setting up, packing away and going to bar
- Tuesday: Evening off! either slept or spent with Amy, cannot remember!
- Wednesday: Brasssoc Rehearsal. 5 till 7:30.
- Thursday: Evening Off
- Friday: Brasssoc Contest Rehearsal. 5 till 7:30. THEN Graduate. till 9. THEN WSC Film till well past 11!
- Saturday: Sleep THEN Juggling 2 till 3:30 THEN Brasssoc Contest Rehearsal 3:30 till 6:30 THEN Non-Drinking Social till late!
- Sunday: BRASSSOC CONTEST DAY!
- Rehearsal at 8!
- Pack Van at 9.
- Get to Leam and change into concert dress.
- Play in contest.
- Results WE WON!
- Monday: Wind Orch Rehearsal 5:15 till 9:30
- Tuesday: Wind Orch Concert 3:45 till 11pm inc. van packing & unloading/setting stage/striking the stage/packing & unloading van
- Wednesday: Brasssoc Rehearsal 5 till 7:30 THEN Tescos till 8:30.
- Thursday: Brasssoc Concert 5 till 10 THEN curry.
- Friday: Spec Labs 1 till 5! Friends B-day at Wing Wah 7:30 till 9:30.
- Saturday: Laze around, watch film, Go to mates 21st!
- Sunday: Lazing around, go to leam for a late lunch, get home after last bus!
- Monday: Pack!
So once again I finish the term exhausted and wanting to sleep. Lets hope I can get everything sorted for home in time!