All entries for December 2005
December 06, 2005
Writing about web page http://www.break.com/articles/houselights.html
This is hilarious!
If you have time, then watch it! So much fun!
More annoyance at Travel Cov Buses.
Price Change summary:
Single : £1 to £1.10
Daysaver: £2.30 to £2.50
Evening Saver: £1.50 to £1.60 but now from 6pm instead of 7pm
anyone want to start collecting 10p coins?
December 05, 2005
And it's been a really hectic term!
Over the last 2 weeks, I have had only 2 nights without something to do!
Right, here is my breakdown.
- Monday: Wind Orchestra Rehearsal. 5:15 till 9:30 inc. setting up, packing away and going to bar
- Tuesday: Evening off! either slept or spent with Amy, cannot remember!
- Wednesday: Brasssoc Rehearsal. 5 till 7:30.
- Thursday: Evening Off
- Friday: Brasssoc Contest Rehearsal. 5 till 7:30. THEN Graduate. till 9. THEN WSC Film till well past 11!
- Saturday: Sleep THEN Juggling 2 till 3:30 THEN Brasssoc Contest Rehearsal 3:30 till 6:30 THEN Non-Drinking Social till late!
- Sunday: BRASSSOC CONTEST DAY!
- Rehearsal at 8!
- Pack Van at 9.
- Get to Leam and change into concert dress.
- Play in contest.
- Results WE WON!
- Monday: Wind Orch Rehearsal 5:15 till 9:30
- Tuesday: Wind Orch Concert 3:45 till 11pm inc. van packing & unloading/setting stage/striking the stage/packing & unloading van
- Wednesday: Brasssoc Rehearsal 5 till 7:30 THEN Tescos till 8:30.
- Thursday: Brasssoc Concert 5 till 10 THEN curry.
- Friday: Spec Labs 1 till 5! Friends B-day at Wing Wah 7:30 till 9:30.
- Saturday: Laze around, watch film, Go to mates 21st!
- Sunday: Lazing around, go to leam for a late lunch, get home after last bus!
- Monday: Pack!
So once again I finish the term exhausted and wanting to sleep. Lets hope I can get everything sorted for home in time!