It's been too long!
Well, I’ve finally got round to blogging again. It’s been a while, and so much has happened in my life. I could try to remember it all, but I would offend anyone if I forgot something. So how about some highlights…
- Kept going with my Project
- Conducted Wind Orch lots
- Met some great new people, Freshers and Others
- Started a relationship
- Watched my first professional Ice Hockey match
- Watched my first amateur Ice Hockery match
- Spent lots of time away from my flat (Sorry housemates :-S)
- Finished 3 modules worth of assessed work
- Got through the Christmas Holidays
- Finished a relationship
- Didn’t drink much alcohol at all, until the Real Ale Festival, and Top B this week ;-)
- Sat through my last EVER lecture
- Had a GREAT time
So at the end of the Second Term, it has all got a bit serious
I have my last day in lab to actually DO some Chemistry; I have an essay to write for my last module; I have a WSAF application to do, and then I should be allowed to collapse.
Hopefully my last Term at this uni won’t completely kill me ;-)
Oh, and with exams in week 1, a Project deadline in week 6, and interview/presentation in week 8/9, it’s going to be busy!