It's my First Time …
… writing a blog.
Seeing as all the "cool" people are doing it I thought I would join in. Me and writing don't get along lots but I talk a load of rubbish most of the time so I thought I might as well write rubbish too.
I thought I'd start with some random musings:
1) Why are 9 o'clocks so much more difficult to get to than 10 o'clocks? They're only an hour different.
2) I have drunk so much more frequently this term than I had last term. I wonder why that is. More stress? A better liking for the amber nectar? Or just coz I'm turning into an alcoholic?
3) Why can a team win so many games at home so well but then when they go anywhere else, they're awful? The pitch is the same size and made of the same stuff. The same players are playing. There's a great away support. Come on Forest. Let's win an away game!!
4) Why is it such a small world? I have completely randomly met and someone my best friend used to go to school with ages ago, someone I worked with and someone who I used to go to school with.
5) Drinking with the M1 boys is funny. The book will rule all. I urge all people with eyes to read it when it's published (probbably on a website). It's "the Don".
Finally shout outs to the N2, M1 and O1 crews. I'll drink to you guys (see – still drinking!?!)
This was Moutar. I'll leave you with my random thing to try for the day.
Random Song: Higher Place – Peyton (Listen – it's actally not bad)