All 1 entries tagged Travel
View all 0 entries tagged Travel on Warwick Blogs | View entries tagged Travel at Technorati | There are no images tagged Travel on this blog
May 01, 2006
My own country
Say what you like about having a ruling monarchy, but those guys in Saudi Arabia have at least got one thing right: no women drivers !! How brilliant is that? Not even golf buggies !! rofl
I want my own country, that'd be sweet. I'd have to seriously consider my rules.
- "No people better looking than me" – hmmn might end up with either no other people, or having all of Luxembourg moving in.
- "No really nice cars, unless they're mine" – actually where's the fun in that? Yes my Gallardo will beat your Lada, every time. Boring. Now a Lada with a V8 vs a Gallardo…
- "No smokers" – Who could disagree with this one? It's just common sense.
- "No arts students" – Pretty much a subset of the above. And if they don't smoke, they should; afterall they have nothing better to do.
- "No people who sit in the Library talking" – Actually this also seems to be a subset of the people above. Hmmn. Spot the trend.
- "No French" – It's all about subsets. you know who you are, you cheese-eating surrender monkeys
Right so there you have it. I call first dibbs on Iraq.