I actively like my cars – this is mine:
I like to forget how much I’ve spent on it… Keeping costs down I try to do the work myself: it’s had 6k HID lights, strut brace, uprated leads, uprated dizzy arm and rotor, synthetic oil every 5k, replacement locks, front-bumper respray, K&N intake, replacement fusebox, Brembo brake disks, Pagid pags, replacement front calipers, DOT 5.1, and replacement brake lines.
181,000 miles on the clock and still faster than a Subaru WRX. Truly the ultimate sleeper car (and you can sleep in it too!)
It will have by the summer a larger turbo and Weitek/Eibach suspension kit.
And a video link to me racing it that day is HERE
I like my travelling; I recently added Poland, Sri Lanka, Singapore, Ireland and Sweden to my ‘been to’ list which is around 36 countries by now.
I like drum and bass, as well as more traditional female singer/song music, and dabble in Rock when I get a chance.
I used to dive then I blew out my eardrum. Now i’m a bit deaf!
- Posts: 33
- Comments: 75
- Comments by owner: 9
- Images: 4
- Number of times in people's favourites: 1
Most recent entries
- Macbook Black 13" replacement; needs replacing!!
- Macbook Black 13" – Fan fixed, CPU idle whine worse
- Macbook Black 13" – Intel Core 2 Duo CPU whine on idle
- Macbook Black 13" – broke before I could finish the review! (broken fan whine)
- What TomTom eventually had to say – why writing a letter and taking them to court is easiest
- TomTom Mobile 5 Windows Mobile 5 Smartphone
- v1240 and Vodafone Live!
- Review: Hard Candy
- Review: The Omen (2006)
- Review: Mission Impossible 3