Thursday 10th March–Session Eight
During this session we tied up the loose ends of each section of the piece. We finished the collages, and we hung them, making sure they were at an appropriate height. Then I moved to the chorus group, and helped by giving feedback on their perfromance, giving my oppinion on what was effective and what wasn't.
We also made sure everythin was set up for the next day so that we could have as much rehursal time as possible.
I was really pleased with the way the collages turned out, they were angry and passionate, and we managed to encorporate the classical with the modern which looked really good.