Some thoughts of today
Today's leadership leasons for me:
1. Get ride of the blame culture, we are a team..there is no point of blaming one another when there is a mistake.
2.Voting does not require team work, consensus and debate is much better.
3. Give feedback in private but celebrate achivements in public.
4. Effective leadership is not about being loved or popular, it is about making the best decisions for the greater amount of people.
5. You have to balance people and task elements, reach the obejectives but dont tear your team down for the sake of achiving goals. Take care of your people while pursuing the goals.
6. It is not good to hide things from your team, be open and transparent.
7. The leader is responsible for the decision, but it is his//her job to listen the team and based the decision in all the input received.