|| Today |||Dec|
Search this blog
- Kbam (6)
- Teamwork (1)
- Deming (1)
- (Untagged) (7)
Most recent comments
- the difficulties is how to motivate everyone. leadership may be a key to open the door but i really … by on this entry
- i think by sharing knowledge you gain knowledge….as a persons mind opens to different perspectives… by on this entry
- thank you jiance , i will try to be a good leader. by on this entry
- Haha, I must say you are a good leader with passion and calm thinking, and you'll be a good leader i… by on this entry
- Longshi, The strength of Deming's work is, I believe, that he gave us concepts and principles to wor… by Paul Roberts on this entry
The strength of Deming’s work is, I believe, that he gave us concepts and principles to work with rather than solutions. Whether on not you consider his work to be timeless, it has worked for close to 50 years now for those who have taken the trouble to truly understand his ideas. My generation has had its chance and has largely failed to create a sustainable world and so it will be up to you and your colleagues to apply your knowledge in a way that builds for the future and not just for immediate gain.
26 Nov 2009, 12:59
Add a commentYou are not allowed to comment on this entry as it has restricted commenting permissions.