All entries for March 2006
March 08, 2006
Writing about web page http://www.sunion.warwick.ac.uk/portal/Default.asp?url=ARTICLE&article_id=683
As some of you may know, there will be an Emergency General Meeting of the Students' Union tomorrow at 6pm in MS.02 (Zeeman Building). Up for discussion will be:
- Affiliating to 'Abortion Rights'
- Not Boycotting Coca-Cola
There will also be a policy about Dr. Frank Ellis of the University of Leeds submitted as emergency business. We need 200 people to reach quorum, so please turn up and let your views be known.
March 03, 2006
Writing about web page http://www.sunion.warwick.ac.uk/portal/voting/
Don't forget to vote in the Union referenda if you haven't already. We only need about 150 more to reach quorum. Just click here, log in, and vote on all the motions on offer, which are:
- Restricting Positive Gender Discrimination
- Updating our Constitution
- Financially supporting and advising pregnant students of their choices
- Fairtrade and Ethical Supplies in the Union
- Ensuring Freedom of Speech for Media Societies