Search this blog
- Remodelling (28)
- Contractors (9)
- Noise (7)
- Books (3)
- Sciences (2)
- Slideshow of all galleries
- Artist's Impressions (4 images)
- Dan Perjovschi (8 images)
- Library - Floor 2 Extension (3 images)
- Opening Day (7 images)
- Remodelling stages - week 1 28/06/07 (7 images)
Most recent comments
- I like the design of the new library and think it's important to spend money in this area as it's so… by Gregory Maitland on this entry
- Nick, I appreciate your concerns with the entrance barrier system here in the Library. As you are aw… by Sharon Tuersley on this entry
- The entrance barriers are a problem. There are not enough of them for a start and they are very temp… by Nick Copeland on this entry
- The new library entrace looks really swish and stylish. I particularly appreciate the coffee lounge … by James Aldous on this entry
- i think its great, i particularly like the MOVEABLE white boards, bright deco and the carpets fab! p… by super cool on this entry
3 comments by 0 or more people
About time too, looking forward to reading the latest copy my brothers work!
21 Nov 2007, 16:35
Really looking forward enjoying the whole new area!
21 Nov 2007, 19:10
Damn! I had a bet on it not being finished until reading week term 2….
22 Nov 2007, 11:37
Add a commentYou are not allowed to comment on this entry as it has restricted commenting permissions.