I’m Laura Lehtovirta, a 2nd year Biological Sciences student from Finland.
When i’m not in Gibbet Hill enjoying the biology lectures, i’m doing different societies or working at Blockbusters in Kenilworth.
LIPSoc(Linguistic Improvement and Practise) is a lot of fun and useful for keeping up my german skills(which desperately need some practise..). As a real chocoholic i obviously do the cheese & chocolate society as well(Cadbury’s chocolate factory will never recover from my visit)
Feel free to send some e-mail, address is below:)
- Posts: 16
- Comments: 16
- Comments by owner: 4
- Images: 209
- Number of times in people's favourites: 5
Most recent entries
- Escape from course work to Barcelona
- The love–hatred–relationship with the Internet
- Canley, my home
- From Berlin to Helsinki
- Watermelon and Feta Cheese, yummy!
- The many sides of Berlin
- Goodbye Altenheim, welcome ERASMUS people!
- Brandenburger Concerto à la Laura
- Adventures in Pegnitz and Prague
- Proset, Proset, Proset, Gemütlichkeit