Nick has a good idea to try and find out a bit more about people by doing interviews.
This is what you do:
- Leave a comment, saying you want to be interviewed.
- I will respond; I'll ask you five questions.
- You'll update your journal with my five questions, and your five answers.
- You'll include this explanation.
- You'll ask other people five questions when they want to be interviewed
Nick asked me these:
1. What would you have preferred your parents to have called you, if they hadnt called you Kieran
Something less strange. I didn't used to like being called Kieran because I never knew anyone else called it. I think I would have gone for something really boring because as a kid I didn't like standing out and having a strange name. So, something like Ben.
2. What is your favourite moment from when you were at warwick
It's got to be between my 21st birthday party and my charity bungee jump in the varsity car park dressed in an elephant suit when I was RAG president many eons ago.
3. IF someone paid you a huge amount of money to put a hit on a certain President, what would be your weapon and choice.
I would love to see old Bush out of power, but I'm not sure I could kill him when there were so many genuniely evil tyrants in the world (yes, he is stupid, but I wouldn't say completely evil). I would probably try and bump off Saddam just in case he didn't get the death penalty. I'd probably want to do it comdey style with a big barrel of TNT like in the old Road Runner's. (You have to be really careful not to offend anyone with questions like this…just some fun :)
4. What made you decide to start a blog (when you started your first)
A friend of mine at work started getting interested in blogs just under 2 years ago. He started one and I shortly followed after he introduced me to MT. 6 months or so later we started thinking that blogs would be a cool thing at Warwick quite a while after that we actually went for it and started building Warwick Blogs back at around the start of 2004.
5. IF someone gave you £10 to spend on whatever you wanted, what would you buy, in Tesco (or some similar, high street foodmarket chain)
I'd buy something a little unhealth like a bag of chips a tin of chilli con carne and then a pack of 10 bottles of bud. Perfect.