Christmas is over
I’m back at uni now after a much needed Christmas break. I’m so glad to be back. Term 2 should be at least as good as term 1 but to make sure that this is the case I have set myself the following rules:
- Don’t spread my diseases to everyone else.
- Don’t be afraid to make big decisions.
- Continue to be really involved in Union democracy.
- Continue to be an active member of Warwick Conservatives.
There is also one aim that continues (and probably will forever more) and that is:
- Make a positive difference to someone, somewhere.
So, here’s to a good term 2 and happy new year to anyone who happens to stumble across this blog. I guess I’d better get back to the much hated analysis revision :(