All 1 entries tagged 2005 Reflect
View all 8 entries tagged 2005 Reflect on Warwick Blogs | View entries tagged 2005 Reflect at Technorati | There are no images tagged 2005 Reflect on this blog
December 29, 2005
1. What did you do in 2005 that you’d never done before?
Many many things. One of them being actually lost more weight and am now lighter than I was before I came to uni
2. Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Not sure, cant remember that far back, and I will strive to do the same again.
3. What would you like to have in 2006 that you lacked in 2005?
Big Arnie sized muscles.
4. What date from 2005 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
The first day back at uni 3rd year, because I have never been that happy for a long time.
5. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Again the weight loss. Oh and my droves of women. Nah just kidding.
6. What was your biggest failure?
My missing out on a 2–1 by 0.25%. And my performance for the Fringe.
7. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Kissing the girl I had liked for ages
8. What song will always remind you of 2005?
Mr. Brightside – The Killers, or Gone by Ben Folds
9. What do you wish you’d done more of?
10. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Wallowing in self pity
11. What was the best book you read?
Interesting Times – T. Practchett
12. What was your greatest musical (re)discovery?
System of a Down, cant get enough of folk thrash metal
13. What did you want and get?
A feeling of self satifaction in my soul. And another kiss from this girl. (lot of female answers)
14. What did you want and not get?
The other girl.
15. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
21 – went to london and bought one pair of jeans, then had a meal at Hard Rock. Oh and played Jimi Hendrix's guitar. Wooooooooooooo.
16. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Not being fat.
17. What kept you sane?
A strict regieme of drink and sleep. But mainly all my awesome friends: Kenilworth massive, bears, drama folk.
18. What political issue stirred you the most?
The Gay Ceremonies – late entry (so to speak). I feel very strongly about the association of the sanctity of marriage with this 'idea'. Unfortunately I can't seem to speak my mind about this as I have had complaints about my blog before on subjects like this I have had to remove material.
19. Who was the best new person you met?
The ones who definately shaped my outlook on life were the cast of Lysistrata. And getting to know Kenilworth people better, and growing closer to my Bears.
20. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2005
Everyone will try to step on you. No matter how good a friend they are, you have to watch your back. DTA - Dont trust anybody.