Lean vs Six Sigma
Some thoughts about lean and six sigma. We all know that it helps organization in terms of cost reduction, improve process and product, increase profit. But what is the differences?
from the research, this is what I have learn
- eliminate waste
- flow of work, value stream, pull system, reduce waste and identify value added
- focus on workflow
- direct: better flow
- indirect: less variations, high quality
- reduce variations
- DMAIC: define, analysis, improve, and control
- focus on problem, using statistic
- direct: high quality product
- indirect: reduce waste, increase productivity
Add a commentYou are not allowed to comment on this entry as it has restricted commenting permissions.