- Dr Who - The Eleventh Hour
A few changes:
- A helper who's short skirt is scaring conservatives
- A young 'sexy' doctor who apparantly detracts from the plot
- New title music
- Nuanced interpretation of the academic Dr character
- Bow tie...
But many of the same things:
- Wacky academic character - english and aloof but always in 'the know'
- Brilliant music - a few tearjerkers in the style of the minimalists
- The Dr and companion dynamics - unrequited love and tension, despite the cliche
Overall: Plays up to expectations and offers a tantalising look at what we can expect. Not enough to form any firm conclusions.